Finlaysoninkuja 9 A
Information collected when our website is used:
- Your contact details. Your name and e-mail address;
- Your browser, IP-address, time of access and duration of access;
- Operating system and device;
- Your browsing behaviour.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Annitech Oy with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete contact form or provide feedback via email.
- Annitech Oy collects data through analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
How will we use your data?
We process data only for pre-defined uses and only to the extent that the processing is necessary. We process data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining and developing the customer relationship
- Customer and marketing communications
- Ensuring the usability and functionality of the website
What are your data protection rights?
Annitech Oy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
This data enables a website to remember things about you next time you visit the website, even if you haven’t logged in. For instance, a form might automatically enter information you have provided earlier. Cookies cannot contain code so they can’t lead to security threats such as viruses or spyware.
You can always change your cookie preferences in your device settings or browser settings. Go to your device settings or browser settings for more information on how to adjust your cookie preferences. You can configure your settings to disable all cookies; to only accept first party cookies; or to delete cookies every time you close your web browser.